The Tricorner is a roughly triangule shaped island that contains the southernmost point of Gotham City. It is located in the middle of the Gotham River that separates the isle from the Gotham Woods on the mainland. Various docks exist on the west coast and the whole island is connected to the rest of the city via at least three bridges.
The location of the Tricorner island was visible on a map used by James Gordon, Harvey Bullock and Lucius Fox at the GCPD in order to retrace Jeremiah Valeska's plan to destroy and rebuild Gotham City.
- "Mad City: Ghosts" (city map)
- "A Dark Knight: The Sinking Ship, The Grand Applause"
- "A Dark Knight: One Bad Day" (city map)
- "A Dark Knight: No Man's Land" (city map)
- In the DC Comics, the Tricorner is a roughly triangle shaped island that contains the southernmost point of Gotham City and first appeared in Robin Vol 4 #28 (April 1996). It is connected to the rest of the city via three bridges. During No Man's Land, it was the main territory of the Gotham City Police Department and home of James Gordon and Sarah Essen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.