Tommy and a friend confronted Bruce at school, asking about the gory details of his parents' deaths. Later, Tommy and a group of friends corner Bruce, mercilessly teasing him about his orphan status and insulting his mother. As a result, Alfred drives Bruce to Tommy's house, where Bruce surprises Tommy and knocks him down with three punches, using his father's watch as a knuckleduster. Alfred then tells Tommy to never make fun of the Wayne family.
Grace Blomdhal brought Bruce Wayne to where Tommy, Brant Jones and Emma Hsueh were. This time, Tommy doesn't mock Bruce and admits that he was a jerk the last time they have met. When it came to a night at a nightclub that he owns, Bruce was able to get Grace, Tommy, and Emma in but not Brant.
After Bruce cuts his forest trip with Alfred short, he invites Tommy and some friends over for a gathering. This was interrupted by Alfred who was displeased at the trick Bruce pulled. Tommy defended Bruce's actions toward Alfred. Though Bruce broke it up and asked for Tommy and those with him to wait outside.
- "The Mask"
- "A Dark Knight: A Day in the Narrows"
- "A Dark Knight: Let Them Eat Pie"
- "A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight" (mentioned)
- In the DC comics, Thomas "Tommy" Elliot is a character created by artist Jim Lee and writer Jeph Loeb that was introduced in Batman #609 (January 2003) and is depicted as a former childhood friend of Bruce Wayne and a supervillain known as "Hush".
- This is the first live-action incarnation of the character Tommy Elliot.
- It is mentioned that the Elliots were one of the original five founding families of Gotham.
- Unlike his comic counterpart, it is never indicated if Tommy Elliot tried to have his parents killed, and "The Mask" seems to imply they are still alive. His season 4 appearance also doesn't seem to show any hint that he has any malice towards Bruce or the Wayne family like in the comics.
- ↑ Edwards, Paul A. (writer) & Stephens, John (director) (November 10, 2014). "The Mask". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 8. FOX.
- ↑ Blake, Peter (writer) & Behring, John (director) (November 2, 2017) "A Dark Knight: A Day in the Narrows". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 7. FOX.
- ↑ Sosa, Iturri (writer) & Hope, Nathan (director) (November 16, 2017) "A Dark Knight: Let Them Eat Pie". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 9. FOX.