The unidentified Scale Skin Man is one of Indian Hill's patients.
When Selina Kyle snuck into Indian Hill, she came across four guards escorting the Scale Skin Man out of his cell. The Scale Skin Man spotted Selina and promptly attempted to go after her. The guards electrocuted him, and made him follow them.
The Scale Skin Man was among the Indian Hill experiments that escaped from the prison transfer bus that was supposed to take them upstate. He and the other Indian Hill experiments started wandering the streets of Gotham City.
The Scale Skin Man was with Fish Mooney when the Gotham City Police Department converged on the old bank that she was using as a hideout. He participated in the fight against the Gotham City Police Department and was promptly arrested after the GCPD overpowered them.
- The character shares a similar appearance to the Batman villain Killer Croc.
- ↑ Cannon, Danny (writer) & Edwards, Paul A. (director) (May 9, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Unleashed". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 20. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (May 23, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Transference". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 22. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 19, 2016). "Mad City: Better to Reign in Hell...". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 1. FOX.
- ↑ Woodruff, Ken (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 26, 2016). "Mad City: Burn the Witch...". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 2. FOX.