|01 "Year Zero"||07 "Ace Chemicals"|
|02 "Trespassers"||08 "Nothing's Shocking"|
|03 "Penguin, Our Hero"||09 "The Trial of Jim Gordon"|
|04 "Ruin"||10 "I Am Bane"|
|05 "Pena Dura"||11 "They Did What?"|
|06 "13 Stitches"||12 "The Beginning..."|
- For the similarly named prison, see Peña Duro.
- "For weeks, I've been waking up in strange places, not knowing how I got there or what I did. Driving myself mad! Thinking I had gone mad! And now I know that it was all your doing."
- —Edward Nygma to Oswald Cobblepot[src]
A military task force, led by Eduardo Dorrance is called in to provide relief to Gotham. Meanwhile, Nygma looks for answers from Penguin, who leads him back to Hugo Strange. Then, Bruce is concerned about Selina's recent behavior.
- The Beat - Satan Takes A Holiday
- Dance On(You Fool) - The Mob
- Psycho - Grim Streaker
- "Pena Dura" is Spanish for "hard sentence."
- In the DC Comics, Peña Duro is a prison on the island of Santa Prisca and is best-known as the place where the supervillain Bane spent most of his life.
- One of the names on the arm's dealer's ledger seems to resemble the name Ben Edlund. Edlund was an executive producer and writer for Gotham, who wrote for some of the show's episodes.
- Thomas Wayne's lair last appeared in Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood as well as the prequel novel Gotham: Dawn of Darkness.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.