Penguin relied on his cane during a confrontation with Edward Nygma at the Iceberg Lounge.
Shortly after, Gotham City becomes a No Man's Land and all the villains start taking over sectors and territory. Cobblepot used his cane while he and two of his henchmen claimed Gotham City Hall as the property of their crime family.
- In the DC Comics, Oswald Cobblepot uses an umbrella-themed cane. The cane was presumably used to differentiate Oswald from his comic book counterpart and show he still fully hadn’t transitioned into the classic Penguin. In the series finale, he is briefly seen using the umbrella as a walking aide after getting the more traditional Penguin look.
- ↑ Hull, Robert (writer) & Bailey, Rob (director) (June 5, 2017) "Heroes Rise: Heavydirtysoul" Gotham. Season 3. Episode 22. FOX.
- ↑ Cannon, Danny (writer) & Milito, Lous Shaw (director) (September 28, 2017). "A Dark Knight: The Fear Reaper". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 2. FOX.
- ↑ Lilien, Steven & Wynbrandt, Bryan (writer) & Tonderai, Mark (director) (October 5, 2017). "A Dark Knight: They Who Hide Behind Masks". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 3. FOX.
- ↑ McKenzie, Ben (writer) & Fink, Kenneth (director) (October 13, 2017). "A Dark Knight: The Demon's Head". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 4. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John & Boston, Seth (writer) & Hope, Nathan (director) (May 17, 2018) "A Dark Knight: No Man's Land" Gotham. Season 4. Episode 22.
- ↑ Stephens, John (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (January 3, 2019) "Year Zero" Gotham. Season 5. Episode 1.
- ↑ (writer) & (director) (April 25, 2019) "The Beginning..." Gotham. Season 5. Episode 11.