After Fish was banished from the mob by Carmine Falcone for her betrayal of him, Falcone gave the business to her former umbrella boy Oswald Cobblepot (who exposed her traitory) and got him to do it up and remove any reminds of Fish. The club was renamed Oswald's and the fish logo was replaced with a neon umbrella sign. When the club began to fail, Falcone got a brainwashed Butch to help with the running due to his experience.
No Man's Land
According to Oswald Cobblepot's map of Gotham City, Fish Mooney's nightclub was located in the City Hall District. During No Man's Land, this section of the city and therefore also Mooney's old nightclub was taken over by the Penguin and his gang and became part of their territory.
As Mooney's Nightclub
- † Fish Mooney (owner; formerly)
- † Butch Gilzean (owner,formerly)
- † Lazlo (waiter)
- Maggie (singer; formerly)
- Nazaneen Kashani (singer jazz; formerly)
- Oswald Cobblepot (owner; formerly)
- † Butch Gilzean (manager; formerly)
- † Gertrud Kapelput (singer; formerly)
- The Oswald's is a precursor to the Iceberg Lounge, an iconic nightclub run by the Penguin in the comics. It later also made an appearance during Season 4.
- ↑ Killer Jokes from the Funniest Comedians in the World - Gotham Chronicle
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 29, 2014). "Selina Kyle". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 2. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (January 3, 2019) "Year Zero" Gotham. Season 5. Episode 1.