|01 "Year Zero"||07 "Ace Chemicals"|
|02 "Trespassers"||08 "Nothing's Shocking"|
|03 "Penguin, Our Hero"||09 "The Trial of Jim Gordon"|
|04 "Ruin"||10 "I Am Bane"|
|05 "Pena Dura"||11 "They Did What?"|
|06 "13 Stitches"||12 "The Beginning..."|
Bullock's past comes back to haunt him when he and Gordon investigate two murders at The Sirens. Meanwhile, Bruce and Alfred explore the tunnels beneath the city, and Penguin and Nygma's plans to escape are thwarted by the least likely of suspects.
- Bullock's former partner Detective Dix last appeared in "Spirit of the Goat".
- Arthur Penn reappears and is revealed to play an iteration of the Batman supervillain The Ventriloquist. Originally, his role as Ventriloquist was going to be cut from the season due to it being shortened. However, FOX was granted season 5 two extra episodes which allowed the producers and writers of the show to go ahead and use Penn one more time. Although he is shown with Scarface, Penn is never once referred to as the Ventriloquist.
- At one point in this episode, Cobblepot accidentally called Arthur by the name of "Arnold". In the comics, the Ventrilonquist is usually known by his real name Arnold Wesker.
- The supervillain Jane Doe debuts. In the comics, Jane Doe is an Arkham Asylum inmate who stalks people, learns everything about them, murders them, and steals their identity, disguising herself and living as them.
- Though this version has shapeshifting powers as the result of being experimented on at the Indian Hill facility.
- The title of this episode references the Jane's Addiction album of the same name.
- Fever - ThunderPussy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.