Haly's Circus is a traveling show, boasting a wide array of acts.
An article about Haly's Circus named "Circus Pulls Up Stakes" was published in an issue of Gotham Gazette. The newspaper article also included a photograph of the circus in which a sign was pictured that read "Haly's Circus".
- Alphonse Grayson
- John Grayson
- Mary Lloyd
- Owen Lloyd
- Lila Valeska (formerly; deceased)
- Jerome Valeska (formerly; deceased)
- Zachary Trumble (formerly; deceased)
- Paul Cicero (formerly; deceased)
- The Ringmaster
- Lunkhead (arrested)
- "Rise of the Villains: The Last Laugh" (mentioned)
- "A Dark Knight: One of My Three Soups" (mentioned)
- "A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting" (mentioned)
- "A Dark Knight: That's Entertainment" (mentioned)
- Haly's Circus debuted in Detective Comics #38 created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. It was owned by a man named C.C. Haly and was where Dick Grayson grew up with his parents John and Mary until the day when Tony Zucco's men sabotaged the trapeze ropes which killed John and Mary after C.C. Haley refused to pay protection money to Tony Zucco.