Uptown is a region of the Gotham City metropolitan area. It is located in the smallest island north of Gotham City Midtown and Downtown.
Midtown is a region of the Gotham City metropolitan area. It is located in the island center of Gotham City.
Downtown is a region of the Gotham City metropolitan area. It is located in the largest island south of Gotham City Midtown and Uptown; it borders the Atlantic Ocean.
Gotham is connected to the outside by three giant bridges.
The second bridge is Brown Bridge that is connected Downtown with the exterior.
Other known bridges are:
- Crown Point Bridge: connect Downtown with Tricorner Island
- Westbury Bridge: connect Downtown with Midtown
- Whitecross Bridge: the only bridge that runs through the city where the train passes
- Arkham Bridge: connect Uptown, Arkham Island and Midtown
Gotham is crossed by the Gotham River, from Uptown to Tricorner Island, Between Uptown and Midtown is the Burnley River, Between Midtown and Downtown is Gotham Docklands
On the other side of Gotham, near the Atlantic Ocean, is Bob Kane Sound, the name is in memory of the Kane family
Other known waterways are:
Parks and Recreatives Areas
Gotham has several green spaces, but the main one is Robinson Park, which is located in the center of Gotham, in Midtown. the southern part of the park is divided by the Rio, which is located in Downtown.Here in the same park is The Conservatory which is a large lake within the park.
Other known parks:
The vast majority of politicians in Gotham are corrupt, receiving money from criminals for their illegal operations, The Falcone crime family controlled several of these politicians
Among the mayors are:
- Mayor Aubrey James
- † Vice Mayor Harrison Kane
- † Mayor Theo Galavan
- Mayor Oswald Cobblepot (formerly)
- Mayor Holden Pritchard (temporary)
- † Mayor Burke
- Mayor Chang (formerly)
- † Diputy Mayor Janice Caulfield
- Diputy Mayor Randall Hobbs (formerly)
Law in Gotham
In Gotham, the laws are dictated by the GCPD, the vast majority are corpuptos working for the Falcone family.
Among the outstanding commissioners are: