The Gotham Clock Tower was a large building in Gotham City. Located in the district Old Gotham, the Gotham Clock Tower was ultimately blown up by the deranged terrorist Jeremiah Valeska in order to show that he was serious about his threats to the GCPD.
Confronting Harvey Bullock and the GCPD, Jeremiah Valeska with his Cult gathered in front of the police station. Valeska then announced that he had hid bombs around Gotham City and stated if the cops were to do any harm to Jeremiah, the explosives will trigger. Thereupon, Jeremiah gave Bullock six hours to evacuate the city and then blew up the Gotham Clock Tower in front of their eyes in order to show them that he was telling the truth.
After the reunification with the mainland following the No Man's Land crisis, businesswoman Barbara Kean invested in the construction of the new Clock Tower. Ten years later, the reconstruction project competed with Wayne Enterprises over the status of the largest building in Gotham City. According to Barbara, the building would be taller than Wayne Tower in three months' time.
- In the DC Comics, the Gotham Clock Tower first appeared in Batman: Sword of Azrael #1 (October 1992) as a large clock tower located in Gotham City. It was used as the headquarters for both Oracle and the Birds of Prey.
- This is the second live-action appearance of the Gotham Clock Tower, with the first being in the 2002 live-action TV series Birds of Prey.
- In "A Dark Knight: One Bad Day", Barbara Kean states that she liked the Clock Tower and calls its destruction a shame. This is an allusion to the DC Comics, in which her and Jim Gordon's daughter Barbara Gordon used the Gotham Clock Tower as her headquarters when she took on the alias of Oracle following the events of Batman: The Killing Joker (May 1988), where the Joker paralyzed her from the waist down with a gunshot.
- As shown in "Legend of the Dark Knight: The Beginning...", Barbara later personally supervised the reconstruction of the Clock Tower. Additionally, her daughter Barbara Gordon is also seen visiting her at the Gotham Clock Tower.
- The Clock Tower was previously also alluded to during Season 1 in the form of a large clock window at Barbara Kean's penthouse, foreshadowing the future headquarters of Barbara Gordon.