- Shameless as Ian Gallagher
- The Giver as Asher
- Mercy Street as Tom Fairfax
- Corey and Lucas for the Win as Corey
- Click as Kevin O'Doyle
- Malcolm in the Middle as Chad
- Jamie Marks Is Dead as Adam McCormick
- Prom as Corey Doyle
- Vampire Academy as Mason
- Mall as Jeff
- Reign of the Supermen as Superboy
- Criminal Minds as Jeffrey Charles
- Cameron Monaghan is the youngest actor to portray the Joker in live-action.
- In a DC animated movie called Reign of the Supermen, released in January of 2019, he lends his vocal talents to portray Kon-El/Superboy.
- Cameron Monaghan played the main character Cal Kestis, in the Star Wars video game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Similar to how Mark Hamill played a Jedi main character (Luke Skywalker) before taking on the role of the Joker several times, Monaghan would have played multiple iterations of the Joker before taking on the role of a Jedi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.