15 years after Arkham Asylum was established in this district, the city council does a vote on what to do with the Arkham District as Carmine Falcone and Salvatore Maroni each want an involvement. Mayor Aubrey James wanted to use the plans that Thomas Wayne was going to go with. Later on, Mayor James later makes a press conference stating that Carmine Falcone will be handling the small housing developments in the Arkham District and that Salvatore Maroni will be refurbishing Arkham Asylum.
- Arkham City
- Arkham Asylum
- Affordable Housing
- Vocational y Employment Training
- Indian Hill (closed)
- Arkham Bridge
- The Arkham District map is actually a mirrored section of the city map of Vancouver in Canada.
- ↑ Woodruff, Ken (writer) & Scott, T.J. (director) (October 13, 2014). "Arkham". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 4. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (May 23, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Transference". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 22. FOX.
- ↑ Edlund, Ben (writer) & Scott, T.J. (director) (October 27, 2014). "Spirit of the Goat". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 6. FOX.