|01 "Year Zero"||07 "Ace Chemicals"|
|02 "Trespassers"||08 "Nothing's Shocking"|
|03 "Penguin, Our Hero"||09 "The Trial of Jim Gordon"|
|04 "Ruin"||10 "I Am Bane"|
|05 "Pena Dura"||11 "They Did What?"|
|06 "13 Stitches"||12 "The Beginning..."|
- "Alexander the Great looked upon his land, and wept, for there was nothing left to conquer. I've done all I can in Gotham, sometimes twice. There's nothing left for me here."
- —Oswald Cobblepot to Selina Kyle[src]
Gordon assembles an unlikely team to protect Gotham from Eduardo Dorrance and his Delta Force. Just as Lee Thompkins resurfaces, Barbara reveals shocking news that will change Gordon's life forever. Meanwhile, Selina and Penguin team up to outsmart fellow villain Magpie.
To be added
- Originally titled "The Air is Getting Slippery", "13 Stitiches" was named after the NOFX EP of the same name.
- The villain Magpie appears in her first live-action appearance. She appears as a thief obsessed with shiny things, who steals from Penguin.
- However, there is no mentioning of her true identity of Margaret Pye.
- The villain Bird, Bane's right-hand man in the comics, makes his live action debut. Although his real name is unknown in the comics, "Angel Vallelunga" is borrowed from the video game Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Lee Thompkins last appeared in "A Dark Knight: No Man's Land".
- Barbara Kean is revealed to be pregnant with James Gordon's child, alluding to some of their offspring from other DC media, most especially Barbara Gordon and her siblings James Gordon Jr. and Tony Gordon (although Tony's mother is established to be Thelma Gordon even though he is still the full biological brother of his universe's version of Barbara Gordon).
- Lucius Fox and Bruce Wayne being manipulated by a female villain to use the Wayne reactor cores as a way of killing the citizens of Gotham has very similar parallels to their roles in the film The Dark Knight Rises.